Emmaus Ministries International Virtual Gathering
Emmaus Ministries is hosting an online international gathering. We hope you will not only attend but also invite everyone in your local community to be present. This will be unlike any gathering Emmaus Ministries has ever held, bringing together music and speakers who are active in Emmaus communities around the world, and offering the opportunity for participants to share a mini-group reunion experience with Emmaus people from diverse cultures. Register today, save the date, and help spread the word.
Time: Sep 19, 2020 08:00 AM in Central Time (US and Canada)
EAGER but not IMPATIENT!
This describes your Northern California-Nevada Emmaus Chrysalis Board! We have set tentative dates for the next set of Walks then moved them back out of an abundance of caution—three times! We want to be sure that our Pilgrims, Caterpillars, Conference Room staff, and background personnel are safe!
With joy and assurance we are pleased to announce:
- The Co-ed Chrysalis Flight will be President’s Day weekend, Friday through Monday, February 12-15, 2021 at Lodi UMC. The Lay director is Alice Hanson.
- The Men’s Walk will be April 22-25, 2021 at Point Pleasant UMC. Rob Stackhouse is the director.
- The Women’s Walk will be April 29-May 2, 2021 at Point Pleasant UMC. Wendy Weller is the director.
Taking for granted only that God is good, we understand these dates may need to be changed yet again. In the meantime, please pray for these events, their directors, the Caterpillars and Pilgrims, and their sponsors. Pray for those God is leading you to sponsor.
Who We Are
- Emmaus/Chrysalis Vision Statement:
Fourth Day leaders embodying Christ.
- Emmaus: The Walk to Emmaus is a spiritual renewal program intended to strengthen the local church through the development of Christian disciples and leaders.
- Chrysalis: Chrysalis supports the Church’s efforts to guide the spiritual information of Christian young people through a course in the essentials of Christian faith and practice that is both educational and experiential.
Looking for Resources?
Emmaus literature resources are on upperroom.org. Click on Community, then Emmaus. Then click on Resources which will get you to the picture of a woman with the title Community Support Structure. If you look below that picture, you’ll see two links, one for “Emmaus-Chrysalis Public Use Products,” and right below it, one for “Products for Communities.”